AIM
Beldin16

Rival Part 2: Escape Rival Part 2: Escape

What an ambiance!

Well, what could i say about this series. The story is superb, characers are exagerated heroes that really rock. With the music and sound effects, it's awesome!! There's real talent in these movies, continue that way, it's really cool!
I'll enjoy the sequels.
thx for the show!

Sticks vs Clocks: Part 3 Sticks vs Clocks: Part 3

really good movie

the music's cool, the voices are a bit difficult to uderstand but it's okay.
BTW, your "replay" button didnt work for me.
The idea is original, and making people choose the winner is another great idea
Good job

Stick Fight Comedy Ep.2 Stick Fight Comedy Ep.2

weirdness huh?

good job man, it's surprising, again.
Would you have been weird to the max, you'd make the bad guy hit the button with his head huh? (it's really a suggestion from me)
The surpsise's good, though you should cut a bit in the time you give for each scene. It'd be a bit shorter. I didnt get bored, but it should be better if it's a bit faster.
GJ anyway

Chuis TV annoyance. Chuis TV annoyance.

hmm

i have difficulties understanding and liking this kind of movies, i recognize the work put on it though. I'd suggest you to try working another way, but if you like this, i can't stop you :P

Joxa responds:

sorry but i do like this.nice reveiw tho

MarchMedia's Shaving Tips MarchMedia's Shaving Tips

Original idea

who would have thought of making a movie about a so simple thing. It's dumb and that's what makes me like this movie, it's kinda surprising that there's no surprise at all in it. It's just a shaving course, well, good job.

Where are my dentures? Where are my dentures?

We all start at the bottom

I'm not a good flash user myself. You should try to hide the guy when he turns around to change direction. Make him go outside the screen and get back in, goin in the other direction. Exagerate the old man's teethless mouth. I know this is an old movie, i guess you're better now : good luck